Oct 5, 2019

World Card Making Day - #makeacardsendacard

Today is World Cardmaking Day - and I'm popping by with a quick post to ask you to #makeacardsendacard to someone you know - I know that it's so much fun to make a card that we need to remember the real happiness is sharing that card! So make your card, get out the envelope and make it match, then put an address on it and SEND it out by the end of the weekend!
Here's a couple of ideas to get you started . . . . . .  I made these cards last time I visited my ladies at The Wesbrooke Residence and had such a good time with them. They certainly know how to spread the joy with their card making!
This is another never-ending card I did for friends celebrating their 50th Anniversary - it is really a WOW kind of card and if you have never tried it, I can share some easy steps in a class with your friends - let me know!
I'll be back tomorrow with some more ideas in my Sunday Share feature - hope you can share your cards too before they go in the mail!

Need new products? Want to shop the Holiday catalogue now? Then use this link and your order will soon be on it's way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!