Oct 6, 2019

Sunday Share - #makeacardsendacard and Some Holiday Catalogue Card Swaps

Did you make cards yesterday for World Card Making Day?? If you did, then remember to MAIL them to your family and friends so they know you are thinking of them - they will LOVE getting some "happy mail" from you :-) I made family birthday and anniversary cards to send and they are ready to go when I head out later this morning to work at the Elections Canada office . . . since I can't show those cards in case they see them here, I'll share with you some cards from the Holiday Catalogue that I got in swaps and made at a team meeting I attended mid-September.
One of the easiest ways to get your creativity going is to copy a card idea from our catalogues - after all the concept artists are paid to come up with awesome ideas that we can use - and chances are their ideas are what sold you on getting a particular stamp set or dies!! You can check out the card above on p 16 - it uses the dies and the greeting and there are so many choices in this Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set that you will reach for it all the time!! The Designer series paper is Toile Tidings on p 8 and it is perfect for Christmas projects on one side and anytime of year one the other so a great value!!  Get the bundle here now so you can start your cards!
The next two cards (above and below) are from a team swap and the cards came from p 3 introducing the bundles in the Holiday catalogue . . .  the first card from my friend Colleen shows off the Tidings All Around Bundle, and the second card from my friend Alison highlights the Perfectly Plaid Bundle in non-traditional colours - I love them both!! If these cards make you want to start creating then click on the links for each bundle and they will be on their way soon! I probably bought the whole suite of the Perfectly Plaid products as I love plaid and the tree punch makes it so easy!!
And last card for today shows our happy moose that I made at a team meeting last month - what can be more Canadian than this fun moose and his red scarf?? Well, I guess you could put a Buffalo Check Background behind him and that would be perfect! You can find the Merry Moose Bundle on p 27 in your Holiday Catalogue - and it's another punch!!
Till next time - Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!