Oct 27, 2019

Sunday Share - Wrapped in Plaid??? or Feels Like Frost???

I'm showcasing two of my favourite suites this weekend from our Holiday Catalogue - and I'll let you decide which one is your favourite!
Wrapped in Plaid is a gorgeous suite (I think I have almost all the products!!) and it features traditional colours that coordinate with some of our basics for Christmas - all with a hint of gold woven through the plaids . . I featured it as one of my club cards earlier this month and it was very popular!
We did a #simplestamping card first by punching out a tree image from a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamping the outline tree on it and then adding it to a 3" x 3" gift card sized base for a quick and easy project.
Then we took the punched piece and built a full size card around it with Gold Glimmer Paper as a background layer - using the same plaid as we used in the mini card. There are 4 sheets each of 12 designs, meaning it's great value for making lots of cards and coordinating envelopes too!
I received this card in a team swap highlighting some of our great ideas in the catalogue - something to remember if you are looking for ideas to create your own cards at home! Here's the link to the full Wrapped in Plaid Suite in my online shop so you can do one-click shopping and get ready to make your own cards or pick your own favourites from the suite.
If you love silver and some non traditional colours in your Designer Series Papers, then check out the Feels Like Frost Suite of Products here - one side of the Specialty Designer Series Paper pack features hand drawn designs in silver foil, the other is photographic imagery in soft pinks, blues and purples to coordinate with many of our cardstock colours! If you don't need it all, then order the special products you want to complete your Christmas projects.
Here's the card we made at my recent club class to take full advantage of the photo realistic papers! 
The 3/4" trim piece we cut off the top edge became a decorative strip on the back of the envelope!
And here's a card I received from a team member in a recent swap - it highlights the gift box on p 40 that was made into a card - such a good idea!

Which products are you going to try next? Let me know and show me what you make too - I love sharing ideas with you!

I'll have some new  Christmas Card and Tags class dates ready for you next blog post so stay tuned!!

Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!