Oct 13, 2019

Sunday Share - Happy Thanksgiving and Night Before Christmas Card Kit Class

Happy Thanksgiving to each one of you - I am so thankful for you as you share my crafting journey each week! I hope you are able to spend time with family and friends this weekend sharing traditions or creating new ones . . . . it's all about having some time to get together, telling stories both old and new, and remembering those who have been a part of our lives during the past year.
Take pictures, scrapbook them with the stories and in years to come they will be part of your traditions too. Here's just a few of the projects you can do with a Thanksgiving theme including home decor items for your table!
As my time with Elections Canada is winding down (the election is Monday October 21st), my thoughts are turning to classes with you and what is more fun that having a class based on the Night Before Christmas Suite of products in our Holiday Catalogue?? Take a look at p 24 - 25 and you will be signing up right away! Bring a friend too - these Christmas Card classes are super popular and always sell out fast so don't delay!!
We will be creating with the Night Before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack (with leftover bits for more cards or layouts once you get home!) and the Night Before Christmas Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. The cost for this class is only $35.00 and you will make 20 cards with me and I'll include the use of my stamps for greetings, inks and the ribbon and twine you need to dress up your cards (and some early Christmas treats to nibble on too!). All you need to bring is your own adhesives - including tape runner, two sided tape, dimensionals and any other adhesives you want to use! If you forget yours, or run out I always have a good supply for you to purchase at the time.
I'll have afternoon classes from 1:00 - 4:00 pm and evening classes from 6:30 to 9:30 pm so you can pick the time that suits you best . . . . classes will be held the week of November 18th to 24th. Please indicate your preferred time/s when you book and payment is required by October 23rd so I can order and know they will be here for your class! Each session is limited to 4 people so you have room to spread out a bit!  Here's a quick look at the card pack and all it contains!
And here are the card bases and envelopes before you add your creative touches!
You can etransfer $35.00 to me or let me know you want to use your credit card - whichever works best. Can't wait to see you and make these cards - and they will give you a good start on your Christmas Cards - ready to send! And if you want to shop for other products then use this link and browse my store - I do appreciate you shopping with me and I will send you a thank you in the mail at the end of the month :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!