Oct 21, 2019

Sunday Share - Say hello to #Elfie and Christmas Card Kit class payment deadline Wednesday!

This week I'm highlighting a special stamp set in the 2019 Holiday Catalogue. It is called #Elfie and it has a Million Dollar story behind it!
When a SU demonstrator reaches the lofty personal sales figure of a Million Dollars (in US funds) they are rewarded with a trip to Stampin' Up! headquarters in Riverton Utah and treated royally for their hard work - including helping to design a special stamp set to commemorate their achievement. One of our Canadian demonstrators reached that benchmark last year and she helped design the #Elfie stamp set included in this catalogue - and what a fun set it is!

Look at the different cards I have done already with this set - can't you imagine all the fun cards and tags you can make once you get this set in your home??


And do you have kids or grandkids who wait for the Elf on the Shelf to come out each December?? Think of the cute messages the "Elf" could leave with this set as part of the fun!!
Get your #Elfie set now by clicking on this link here and start creating soon - or check out everything in my store for more ideas and products -  this link will take you right to my store and you can shop now!

A quick reminder to sign up soon before it's too late for my Night Before Christmas Card Kit class - you will make 20 FULL SIZE cards during the class  and have lots of product left to make more cards and tags at home too!
Here's all the details from last week's post in case you missed it -"The cost for this class is only $35.00 and you will make 20 full-size cards with me and I'll include the use of my stamps for greetings, inks and the ribbon and twine you need to dress up your cards (and some early Christmas treats to nibble on too!). All you need to bring is your own adhesives - including tape runner, two sided tape, dimensionals and any other adhesives you want to use! If you forget yours, or run out I always have a good supply for you to purchase at the time.

All classes will be held the week of November 18th to 24th - please check my website for the times each day. Please indicate your preferred time/s when you book and payment is required by October 23rd so I can order and know they will be here for your class! Each session is limited to 4 people so you have room to spread out a bit!  Here's a quick look again at the card pack and all it contains as well as the bases and envelopes!

And watch for my post on Tuesday for a One Day Flash Sale on October 23rd - a list of stamps will be on sale 15% off for 24 hours only! Get ready to shop either in my store or by sending me a quick email!


Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!