Sep 23, 2019

Sunday Share - The Wesbrooke Cards and a new Snowman!

I've been spotlighting so many products for you that I need to catch up on my visits to The Wesbrooke - I know you always enjoy seeing the cards we make and watching the ladies have fun at their card crafting day each month. So here are the cards we made last month - and next week I'll bring you up to date for September - whew!


I'm sure you've been making a wish list for the Holiday Catalogue and what projects you are going to do this year for your family, friends and co-workers or neighbours . . .  do you do mainly cards or some 3D items too?  I know I like to do some 3D projects but never seem to have time to do as many as I'd like!!
The Let It Snow Suite on p 19-20 might be your answer - this suite has it all!! The cutest snowmen with a coordinating punch to make it super easy to make lots of cards - and we made this really cute card last week at my team meeting  - it was so easy with strips of the matching Designer Series Paper
And then these adorable mini Curvy Keepsake boxes which will hold little treasures (think chocolates maybe?) to drop on someone's desk, add to a gift or use as place cards on your holiday tables.
Watch the video below featuring the Puff Paint Accents to dress up your cards and projects and then order your Suite products here (click on this link)

Looking forward to seeing what you make soon! And remember you can shop my store any time by following this link or let me know you need something to add to my next group order going in!

Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!