Jun 2, 2019

Sunday Share - have you tried Paper Pumpkin lately???

Paper Pumpkin is an all inclusive kit that comes to you each month - and Stampin' Up! has been giving us sneak peeks as to what the next month's kit will be - which is making all of us super excited and happy!

Care about someone?? Why not tell them??
Here's the video for June - it's all about cards to share with family, friends, co-workers , your favourite barista or hairdresser - anyone who you want to deliver a note to thank them or bring as smile to their day! Think Random Acts of Kindness (RAKs) times 16 as that's how many mini cards are in this kit!
The June kit makes it easy for subscribers to scatter sunshine this summer—whenever, with whomever. Not only do we give you 16 fun-sized, beach-themed cards and envelopes, but we also provide you with an exclusive carrying case so you’ll always have your cards on hand to share wherever you go. And don’t forget the exclusive stamp set and ink spot that completes every Paper Pumpkin kit! And the coordinating colors are: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, and Old Olive
If sending "RAKs" is not your thing, then guess what?? These mini cards can be added to regular card bases to make some full size cards - like a whole bunch of full size cards!

I had a class with the April refill kits in May and everyone loved making the cards from the kit, as well as some "outside the box" cards too! Her's some pictures of my setup before we started the classes!

I managed to order some refill kits from the May "Hugs from Shelli" and will be offering classes to 8 lucky people who sign up first for the classes - to be held once I am home from our holiday after mid-June.  Watch for and reply to my email tomorrow to score one of the boxes for you!!

Here's my "unboxing" of my May kit - just a sneak peek!
 I'm taking my kit away with me so I can make the cards and have them ready to show you in my classes on my return - it is a great box to take anywhere with you as it includes everything you need - although I do add a mini kit of my scissors (to cut ribbon), Take Your Pick tool and my favourite adhesives.
Here's what's in the refill kit (without the stamps and ink spot) and one lucky person will go home with the stamp set and ink spot from my kit once the classes are done! 
Here's the cards you can make from the kit - just beautiful and I will be adding a couple of coordinating cards made with products in the new Annual Catalogue so you can see how gorgeous they are in person!
To get your own Paper Pumpkin kits, click here to sign up - you can suspend your subscription anytime you will be away or won't have time - just do it by the 10th of the month as that's the magic date! Once your kit arrives, you will get an email from Paper Pumpkin with links to blog posts showing alternate ways to use the kit if you like lots of variety - if not make the kit as it comes! There is also an "unboxing" video so you can get an idea how the kit is put together.

Only two more days until the new catalogue goes live - I'm excited and I'm sure you are too!! I can't wait to share new ideas and new products with you at my Catalogue Launch Party near the end of the month - stay tuned for more information next week :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!