Jun 24, 2019

Sunday Share - Come Sail Away With Me!

Update - apologies for this not going out yesterday - my scheduling error :-(

At our Stampin' Up! convention in April we got to see and play with new products and order some items ahead of the new catalogue release. I plan to showcase the cards we made and the products we used over the next few posts so you can get your own products and make the cards too!
I love this card featuring the Come Sail Away Bundle (p 145 of the new catalogue) and with so many men in my life, this is a perfect suite of products to make some great cards and layouts too. I think Stampin' Up! must really like this suite of products too because they are featured on the front cover of the new catalogue! We actually used the coordinating Memories & More Cards on the Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, as well as the coordinating Stamp Set, Twine and Trinkets (and did a bit of fussy cutting too!)
One of the best things in the new catalogue is the layout for seeing and purchasing products - I love how you can get everything you want using just one number - or buy individual items if you want to pick and choose from the suite!
The Come Sail Away Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple item number (#152175). It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed:

The Come Sail Away Suite Bundle includes
* Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Smooth Sailing Dies (10% off)
* High Seas 3D Embossing Folder
* Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
* Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack
* Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
* Sail Away Trinkets

Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your project. There are some great card options for you in the catalogue but I think one of my favourites is the layout below using the Memories & More Cards in the Suite - what a fabulous way to keep and share your memories!

Shop now using this link to get your project going soon - and make a note to visit me this coming weekend for my Catalogue Launch days :

Friday June 28th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm and 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday June 29th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Sunday June 30th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm

You want to be in on the fun and prizes too and I have your new catalogue waiting for you as you come in!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!