Jun 16, 2019

Sunday Share - spotlight on The Wesbrooke ladies and New Catalogue fun dates!

Today is the day to feature my friends at The Wesbrooke again - these ladies are such a joy to make cards with and they love going away with some cards they have made by themselves to give to family or close friends . . .
Last month we made two cards - one was definitely pretty and feminine  and the other - well the bow ties speak for themselves!
We had lots of laughs while they made the cards and at the end, they wanted to know when I was coming back! I was happy to say that I'm booked right through the summer with dates in June, July and August so everyone left with smiles . . .

Here's the sign that announces I am coming for the afternoon - pretty cool isn't it??
If you are out and about next Sunday - June 23rd - I will be at  the Clipper St Garage Sale in Langley with my Retired products - GREAT deals on stamps, dies, punches and bundles as well as Designer Series Papers and maybe some cardstock too!  Come and help me clear out so I can make room for the new items!!

And SAVE THE DATES - for my upcoming Catalogue Launch events - can't wait to see you :-) There will be door prizes tickets for coming, another ticket if you bring a friend, another ticket for orders placed at the event, and some treats and a card (or two) to make featuring new products and new colours  . . .  and pick up your new catalogue!!

Friday June 28th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm and 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday June 29th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Sunday June 30th - 1:00 - 4:00 pm

Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!