Jun 4, 2019

It's a Brand New Catalogue Kind of Day!!

A new catalogue day is always exciting for us in the Stampin' Up! world - and today is the day for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue Launch! This book is called "Creativity is Calling" and for a good reason - it's filled with lots of ideas and products to help you make cards, scrapbook layouts or make home decor projects!
Click here to go to the link on my store, or look to the right and click on the image at the top of the page - either way you will soon be starting your wish list for new "must have" products!

Here's a quick video from Stampin' Up! to share some of the new products!
And Save the Date for my Catalogue Launch Party- pick one and join the fun!! Please RSVP so I can prepare enough Make and Takes for you and your friends! You can drop in any time during the time slot you reserve - looking forward to seeing you, sharing some fun time in my studio, and giving you your very own copy of the new Catalogue too! Bring your wish list and you can place your order at the party! Can't wait till then??? Then click this link and shop now!

Friday, June 28 1:00 - 4:00 pm; or 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday June 29  1:00 - 4:00 pm
Sunday June 30 1:00 - 4:00 pm

RSVP right here - either click on this link or email/message me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!