May 26, 2019

Sunday Share - more cards at The Wesbrooke

 There have been so many different things going on in the Stampin' Up! world this month that I need to catch you up on my late April visit to The Wesbrooke - I had such a good time (as usual) with the ladies and they do enjoy taking a break from their day to make cards with me . . . .
They were waiting for me to take their picture after the cards were done!
Here's the two cards we made - the one with the flowers was definitely a bit too messy using glue sticks - which is the adhesive of choice at the residence . . .  but we did manage to get everyone's done without too many sticky fingers :-)

Remember to check out all the retiring products against your wish list before they are gone for good - June 3rd is the last day to order from the current catalogue - both the Annual and Occasions Catalogues expire that night! Click here to place your order - look for the "Last Chance Products" and they will arrive at your door a few days later - super easy and quick too!

Here's one of my favourite sets that is retiring June 3rd - I'm so sad to see it go as I haven't made nearly enough cards with the set - you can get the Humming Along set now by clicking here and get the bundle at an amazing price for both the stamp set and coordinating dies . . . and then make these beautiful cards and more at home!


Watch my posts next month for information on my Catalogue Launch events - I will try to have them up on time even though we will be traveling for the first two weeks in June and may not always have internet connections.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!