Jun 9, 2019

Sunday Share - New Catalogue and sharing cards from May classes

It's an exciting time when we get to share the new catalogue with all of you. As a demonstrator, I was able to get my hands on the new catalogue in April when I attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Vancouver - so I've been able to share the catalogue with you in my craft studio as well as some of the pre-order items we could purchase ahead of time.
BUT now - we can buy EVERYTHING on our list and you can too!! If you are a regular customer, and live out of town then I sent a catalogue to you in the mail (please let me know if it hasn't arrived yet) and everyone else - come and see me at any event as I have your catalogue ready for you!

I wanted to share with you cards that I made with my club classes in May - they were so much fun and looked like summer was on the way - I used the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and Tropical Dies and the best news is that you can get these now and create the same cards and more . . . .click here to go directly to my Online store and the order comes to you at home . . .  are you ready to make these cards and more??
This card is definitely a #simplestamping card as it took maybe two minutes to stamp and go! I added some quick die-cut flowers to the second sample - and love the effect when I have a bit more time!
This card did take longer than two minutes but it is so worth it - what a gorgeous card to give someone for their birthday or change the greeting to Thank You for a super card to take when you are invited to a BBQ this summer - or when you travel to visit family or friends . . .  I received the Thank You card in a team swap and loved it so much I used it for my inspiration for my class card!
Want some Tropical Chic in your life? Here's what they look like and you can order now - from the new catalogue and make the cards too!!
And the next card we made in class is perfect for the men in your life as it is definitely a "guy card"! We made the "brick" wall with Embossing Paste which was new to most of us - and not even messy!
All those gears and the die cut car - lots of fun and the stamps and dies are just a click away . . . take a look at the samples you can make featured in the new catalogue with this set!


Remember you can shop anytime - even when I am traveling by clicking on this link and enter your order - it goes directly to you so you'll be making your own cards in no time!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!