Apr 29, 2018

Sunday Share - My Favourite Retiring Stamps and Card Shares

Last week I gave you a list of 5 favourite stamp sets that are retiring from the catalogue June 1st - and this week I am adding 5 more that I love to use for a variety of reasons - check out my list and order before May 25th (the last guaranteed date for stamp sets)!

6. Teeny Tiny Wishes - this set has a greeting for every occasion throughout the year and to me it is a necessity in your stamp collection! Get it now before it is gone for good . . . . I can't believe I'm saying good-bye :-(

7. Thoughts & Prayers - when we need to make a Thinking of You or Sympathy card, this is my go-to stamp set. You will use it often too!

8. Vintage Leaves - I love the leaves in this stamp set and the coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies which are also retiring - I've used both so many times and in so many different ways . . . .

9. Work of Art - this stamp set makes me feel like an artist! Love the way you can mix and match the "swooshes" to get great effects!

10. You've Got This -  the perfect set to let someone know you are thinking of them and the flower makes such a wonderful focal point. The background stamp on its own is perfect for so many cards.

Check out these stamp sets and many more under the Last Chance Products section of my online store (click here) and you can have your wish list done and on its way to your home!

Here's some card ideas from my recent Make it Monday event last week for those who missed it - mark your calendar for the next one which will be in the September - my hubby is retiring next week so we are heading out mid-May for a long trip in our trailer visiting family and friends in three provinces. I am hoping to have internet connections along the way, so I can keep you updated with some pictures and maybe some card making ideas too!

These cards were done with retiring In Colours - they go together so well and were really fun to do! I used the Swirly Bird Stamp Set, some Silver Metallic Thread and a punched out greeting - a cheerful design for anyone on your birthday list!



These cards were done with our new Narrow Notecards & Envelopes, Tutti-Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to line the envelope, A Good Day Stamp Set, Petal Pairs Embossing Folder, and some inking with Sponge Daubers - fun cards!


Have fun with all the retiring colours and if you want any or all of them, then hop on over to my store and get your order in soon! Ink pads and re-inkers are guaranteed only until May 7th - after that is is "while quantities last" so you don't want to be the one who is left out!

I will have an order going in the morning of May 3rd - you are welcome to email your list and payment options before then and I will make sure it gets in for you . . . .  until next time . .

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!