May 2, 2018

Share What You Love! Love What You Do!

I don't know about you, but this really hits home with me - I LOVE to share my crafting ideas and projects with each one of you, and I absolutely LOVE what I do! It's so much fun to take some paper, inks and stamps and make a card that is really appreciated by the person receiving it (in the mail too!) or a scrapbook layout that is looked at by family and friends. I love having my pictures in albums where they can be seen and to scrapbook the story to go with the pictures, and not have the pictures on my phone or computer hidden away!

The Share What You Love Suite of products is an early release offering for the month of May and then all products will be in the new Annual Catalogue starting June 1st as individual items, The suite was designed to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary and will be available for the whole period of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue. BUT the items will not be bundled with all the free options you can get now until May 31st.


Let's take a quick look at each of the bundles so you can choose which one is best for you! You can click on the individual heading links or the one at the end for all bundles -

"Just Getting Started Bundle" - perfect for new crafters because it includes the Love What You Do Stamp Set, two Classic Stampin' Pads, paper, plus the clear block to fit every image. The bundle includes FREE Note Cards & Envelopes meaning you can start creating your cards right away! You'll get off to a great start!



"A Little More Please Bundle" - this is an amazing offer as it includes enough supplies for lots of projects. The cardstock pack and coordinating accessories give you a variety of different colour combinations and add special touches to your projects. The bundle includes 40 FREE envelopes meaning you can share your cards right away without spending extra money and the embellishment box is such a treat!


"Gotta Have It All Bundle" - want to get it all in one order? Then this bundle is for you and it includes THREE FREE items! The specialty paper is stunning with it's pearlized finish! This bundle allows you to create with confidence, knowing everything you make will coordinate and be top quality that you can share with pride! In addition to purchasing everything in the suite, you will receive free the limited edition Statement of My Heart Stamp Set, 40 envelopes, and the embellishment kit.


To get your bundle of new products or any other Stampin' Up! products, click here and start shopping! You'll be so glad you got these products and I know you will enjoy using them over and over again! It's super easy to shop online and your order will go direct to your home. Since I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling over the next while, that's your best way to get the products to you so you can start creating! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll help as quickly as possible. And all my online orders receive thank-you gifts from me at the end of each month.

Watch for my upcoming Sunday Share blog posts when I will share some of the cards I make and give you ideas for creating yours at home!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!