Apr 8, 2018

Sunday Share - Fun options for Lots of Happy Card Kits

Have you had a chance to look at the Lots of Happy Card kit yet?  You can make 20 cards in 5 designs and 4 different sizes - and have lots of choices ready to go at a moment's notice. You can even set aside the greeting piece and stamp it when you know what occasion you are using the card for - how's that for being organized?? Check out my earlier post last week to get all the details on the kit or use my Shop Now button on the right!

Here's how my cards looked when I did them exactly as the directions suggested - the colouring went quickly and the instructions were so clear that I had the cards ready in no time! I used the Blender Pens to smooth out the pencil lines. And the matching envelopes finish off the cards perfectly so you have them ready for giving :-)

If you want to be more creative, then take a look at how I used some of the pieces, and some basic card bases I had left over from Sale-a-Bration that were sitting on my desk begging to become a card - all I did was grab a couple of different Watercolor Pencils from the "big box" in the Annual Catalogue (click here to find them) and used them to coordinate with the cardstock.


Then I took one of the smallest card bases, cut it in half and created two mini gift cards to add to a hostess gift when you are visiting - perfect to add to a bottle of wine, some flowers or any other treat where you want to say thank you! I trimmed off the other words once I stamped the greeting, and left only the "thank you" part. Easy to do when you don't want the whole greeting! Here's how they look - and I used some more of the ribbon included in the kit (I also ironed the ribbon before I started so it lay flat on my cards!)
Remember all the kits are currently available (click here) but if you want to get them before they sell out (and the new catalogue will be coming June 1st) then I recommend ordering soon so you know you will have them. Once the retired list is published May 1st, those items will be "while quantities last" and are usually one of the first to sell out.

Get creative with your kits, or do them as the guide suggests - it's up to you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!