Apr 22, 2018

Sunday Share - Colour Refresh and Favourite Retiring Stamps Sets

If you have  been wondering which colours are going, and what colours will be new to Stampin’ Up! colour families then here’s some pictures to show you the retiring colours and the new and exciting colour palette coming in!

I know I will miss some of the blues - especially Marina Mist as it was the ink colour included with my starter kit when I joined Stampin' Up! at the end of 2010 (we didn't have as many choices as there are now!) and I have really appreciated it for so many cards and layouts over the years!

 Here's a quick look at the new colour families that we will see in the new catalogue June 1st - and Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black are moving to their own new group called "Basics" which makes so much sense . . .


 I love that Stampin’ Up! keeps our palette on trend, even though it means we need to update our stamp pads and cardstock when that happens . . . . . and we know that there are going to be some amazing new Designer Series Papers to pick up that will coordinate perfectly with all our new colours . . . . .  I can hardly wait :-) even though I will be doing lots of re-organizing in my craft room!

Here's a quick list of some of my favourite stamp sets that will be retiring and you will be able to order those until May 25th as Stampin' Up! makes them in their own factory but get them soon so you can start enjoying them now -

1. Awesomely Artistic - I love the dragonfly and the background flowers too.

2. Birthday Blossoms - the greetings are perfect for so many cards and the flowers make great backgrounds stamped randomly on your paper.

3. Butterfly Basics - I LOVE butterflies and am so sad this set is retiring along with the Bold Butterfly Framelits and Butterfly Thinlits dies that made it so easy to coordinate with the stamps. You don't want to miss out on these!

4. Number of Years - a perfect set for adding a number to any birthday, anniversary or celebration card - and the Large Number dies are retiring too. Get both while you can - you'll use them so much!!

5. One Big Meaning - if you need thank you cards then this set will do it all for you - so many different fonts and sizes so you will always be able to stamp the right message.

Check my online store now (click here) and get caught up with your wish list before they are gone for good! The Last Chance Products picture will take you right to the retiring products.

Want to play with some of the retiring stamps before they are gone? Join me tomorrow evening for my Make it Monday event of creating cards and visiting with friends. Cards are 2/$5.00 and you can make as many as you have time for between 7 and 9 pm. Please RSVP so kits are ready for you!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!