Apr 11, 2018

Retiring Products announced - Last Chance for you to stock up or get some favourites from your wish list!



The retirement products have been announced!



Based on experience, when the retirement list is announced the retiring In Colors and many Designer Series Papers sell out quickly. Avoid the disappointment of sold-out products by ordering your ink refills and stocking up on your go-to paper colors and styles now.

All retiring items are only available through May 31st or while supplies last, whichever comes first. Jump to the head of the line by ordering on-line now. Or contact me to help place your order (but that will take longer as I am out of town from April 12th to April 18th so do it now so you don't miss out!)

SEE ALL 2016-2018 IN COLOR PRODUCTS

SEE ALL DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS

Contact me if you have any problems with your order and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Happy Ordering - and Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!