Apr 1, 2018

Sunday Share - Happy Easter - Cards with my friends at The Wesbrooke

Happy Easter to you!

I had another card class recently at The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows and had so much fun with the ladies who attend my monthly events. They do look forward to what we are going to make and are quick to catch on and put together the kits I bring for them.

Here's the cards we made the last visit -

The card above used some retired papers on the card and the envelope but is easy to create with any of the current papers/stamps in the catalogue too.

And this card is all current products - such a pretty shine on the silver Foil Acetate

And here they are showing off their projects -

I even made their daily notice board so they remember to come and see me in the crafting area - a lovely bright space for everyone to gather at the large tables! And afterwards, a cup of tea or coffee and some goodies from the kitchen!

Thanks ladies for making my day! Here's a couple of the treat boxes I brought to share with them -

If you would like any of the products shown in my samples, then click on this link here and shop my online store - quick, convenient and delivered right to your home!

Happy Easter and Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!