Feb 28, 2018

Petal Passion Memories & More - not just for scrapbooking!

Hi everyone - have you skipped over the pages that say"Memories & More" in the Occasions (or the Annual) Catalogue because you think they are only about scrapbook layouts??

Grab a coffee or tea and let me show you how easy it is to make some really quick cards from the card packs - a perfect item to take away with you - add some cardstock bases (even our Note Cards and Envelopes would work well too!), your favourite adhesives and maybe a bit of sparkly ribbon and you're ready to roll!

Here's the pictures of the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack from the Occasions Catalogue - there are some pocket scrapbooking samples for sure, and then some fun card and tag ideas for you to copy or use as a starting point for your own creativity :-)

Take a look on p 24 and see how much product you get for such a reasonable price (everything in the picture below for only $12.50!!)
Here are a couple of cards we made at a recent team meeting using the card pack and colouring with Stampin' Blends -  

They were so easy to colour and look so soft and springlike!

Today was a kind of dreary day outside as the rain tried to wash away our snow from last week so I decided to play with the new Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper - a FREE item in the last flyer - and I love the colour combination of the foils with Bermuda Bay! I added a bit of the Copper Trim and some of the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape to the card - turned out pretty well for a rainy day project!

As I went through the card pack, I saw the two little birds and matted them on Basic Black cardstock, then paired them with one of the Powder Pink background cards (cut down a bit). I added some Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue as well as some of the Metallic Sequins - I think both cards turned out really nice - what do you think? What colour combinations would you use??


Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing how they used the Memories & More Card Pack for their cards - hope it inspires you too!

During Sale-a-Bration time, Stampin' Up! gives us some awesome products to share with you that you can earn for FREE with any qualifying order so don't delay - take a look at what you'd like to get for FREE and place your order on line (link here) or send me an email or message to get your order in for you. I'm happy to help you anytime and I will send a thank you from me at the end of the month when you order online.
Sale-a-Bration is also the BEST time of the year to join my team, as you get bonus stamp sets that you can't get any other time - FIRST you choose $165 in current products (your choice!) for only $135 and SECOND choose TWO additional stamp sets FREE - that's up to a $132 value AND you pay no shipping or taxes on your kit. If your order or wish list is around $135, why not grab the best deal going and join me in creating fun cards, layouts, gift boxes and more for your family and friends and getting all your crafting products at a discount when you shop! That's being one smart crafter!! Let me know if I can help you or check this link for all your questions!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!