Feb 18, 2018

Sunday Share - Perennial Birthday Project Kit

Hi everyone - a quick share for you today on a sunny, windy day on the West Coast - love the sunshine sparkling on the bit of snow we got overnight!

Here's a look at the Perennial Birthday Project Kit you can get in the Occasions Catalogue  (p 16) - complete with a gift giving box to store the cards and monthly tabbed dividers to record a birthday (or other event) each month! A great way to keep you on track during the year - and you can add the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set for the greetings, or use ones that you have:


And this is what it looks like when done -

I decide to make the kit for my son so he will have cards on hand when he needs one - and changed up a couple of the designs so they would be less "girly" for him! Here's some of my alternate designs made by flipping over one of the pre-stamped flower designs and using the plain back side - an easy way to get a different look when you want to change it up! Then I die cut Happy Birthday to coordinate with the card base and it looks like a fun card that he, or one of the kids can give out :-) 


I also used the little bird from A Good Day Stamp Set, and the Happy Birthday greetings came from You're Inspiring Stamp Set, Beautiful Day Stamp Set, and Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set

There are so many fun new products in the Occasions Catalogue and you can still earn FREE products during Sale-a-Bration until March 31st, so check out the many awesome products you can earn for FREE - at my online store by clicking on this link now! New items were added starting February 16th so don't wait - the sooner you get yours, the sooner you can start creating! And remember, all online orders get a thank you gift from me at the end of each shopping month!

Sign up for all my blog posts and my monthly newsletter so you don't miss out - and why not RSVP now for my Make it Monday night tomorrow at 7:00 pm so you can make a couple of cards for your box, or learn how to use your products up (so you can buy more - lol!). Busy tomorrow? - then sign up for next month's class!

Until next time - Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!