Feb 14, 2018

It's all about the LOVE today!!

Hi everyone - yes, it is Valentine's Day today, and even if you don't celebrate the day, there are plenty of times during the year when you can make cards that have to do with the "Love" theme - like anniversaries, weddings or just letting someone special know you are thinking about them!

Before I show you my cards, I wanted to let you know that I have updated my blog "header" as well as my Facebook Page cover picture. I learned how to change them yesterday with the help of a Stampin' Up! Business Development Adviser - they are such a great company to give us access to great resources like the BDA program.  Now I can keep my on-line look fresh and seasonal!

Here are some cards I made with new products from the Occasions Catalogue - I love the shine on the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Papers! The little gift card size could easily be made as a Thank You card for someone, too!
I used the heart shapes from both the Sweet & Sassy Framelits and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to make the cards - and I die cut a few mini hearts from the die in the Mini Treat Bags Thinlits. The 'Love You' is from the Party Pandas Stamp Set - FREE with your qualifying orders during Sale-a-Bration days until March 31st.

If you don't have the paper or stamps from the Occasions Catalogue yet (check out the catalogue by clicking the link on my side bar), then don't despair as the Annual Catalogue can help you out - we sometimes forget about those sets that have been around for a bit but they are often perfect for a quick card or two! Take a look at the cards I made to send to my out of town families using the You're So Sweet Stamp Set along with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits again and some of the Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper Stack (and some retired papers)!

And just in case you forgot about the card I showed earlier this month using the Fruit Basket Stamp Set, here it is again - given today to my DH!
Do you need to get any of the products shown in bold today? Click on this link now and go direct to my website, where all these products and more are ready for you to order! If you want me to place your order, then email me and I will make it happen!

I send thank yous in the mail at the end of each month to each person who orders from my online store - know that I do appreciate you and want to help you enjoy creating with your products! Connect with me any time with your questions or to share your ideas! If you need a catalogue, please let me know . . . . I'm happy to deliver in the Maple Ridge area, or I can pop one in the mail to you!

I hope you get a chance to share some love and hugs today - it's good for all of us to both give and receive!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!