Mar 4, 2018

Sunday Share - Stamping at The Wesbrooke!

Today I am sharing a fun time with you - once a month I visit The Wesbrooke Residence in nearby Pitt Meadows and make cards with some of the ladies. We have so much fun and they are so quick at putting their cards together from the kits I make up. This month we even had time for some cookies and tea before they went off to their varied afternoon pursuits. Here's a picture of some of the ladies (and the Recreation Director) with the cards we made - they really liked the shiny mini bows we put on all the "girly" cards - and the fancy fold we tried for the "guy" cards -
And here's the cards we made close up using some of my retired papers for the guys card but they would work really well with True Gentleman Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalogue -

I love how the punched out greeting holds the fold in place until you want to open the card - it makes a fun and different look that fits in a standard envelope for mailing too! And the Tailored Tag punch coordinates with the Truly Tailored Stamp Set - and it comes in a bundle too which means you can save 10% - it's so quick and easy when we can punch out our stamped images!

You can find any of the supplies to make your own cards in my online store by clicking on this link here - or email/message me to get your order going for you!

Remember it's Sale-a-Bration time and that means until March 31st every time you spend $60 you can choose one item FREE from the Sale-a-Bration flyers! There are so many awesome products this year that it's hard to choose a favourite - stock up on your papers. adhesives and more and you can choose more than one!

Click that link (here it is again!) to start your shopping now and the order comes right to your house!

I hope you are having a happy weekend and getting some time to create for you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!