Feb 8, 2018

Let's colour with Stampin' Blends!

Hi everyone - I thought today was a good day to bring some spring sunshine into our lives - if you are living on the West Coast, then you know we have had lots of rain recently and what better way to bring on the sun than create it with cards and colouring?

Here's the cards I made and they were super easy using some of my Stampin' Blends and the pre-printed cards from my Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack!


I trimmed the cards to fit my design, matted both on Basic Black CS when coloured, and used Daffodil Delight CS for the card base on both cards - one way to bring on that sunshine! That bit of black trim on the lower card is the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape from the Annual Catalogue. I coloured the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a black sharpie. 

Stampin' Up! Blends are perfect for giving you control over how much shading you want on any project - they blend smoothly and give you the ability to be an artist first time!

Take a look at the variety of cards you could make with this Memories & More card pack or use it to help with your scrapbooking pages! They work with traditional scrapbooking as well as pocket scrapbooking pages!



Remember to check out all the highlighted in bold products in my online store (link here), or message me to help you put your order together! 

Check the Occasions Catalogue on pages 30-31 and 35 for more ideas on how to colour with the Blends - here's a list of all the currently available colours to pick from - all colours come in either a light or dark, or buy in combo packs to save entering numbers!

Did you notice the "Celebrate" greeting comes from the Amazing You Sale-a-Bration stamp set?  You can earn that set for FREE when you shop for your regular supplies! The "Happy Birthday" is from the You're Inspiring Stamp Set on p 31 of the Occasions Catalogue.

I will have more card samples with Stampin' Blends in the next couple of weeks as I will be featuring them in my Stamp Club classes :-) so stay tuned for more ideas!

Take a look at this Stampin' Up! video for tips from their trainers on how to use your Blends! I will share more videos with you next time I talk about Blends!



Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!