Feb 2, 2020

Sunday Share - You Can Make these Cards Too!

It's been awhile since I visited The Wesbrook to make cards with the ladies there so it was fun to catch up with them last Thursday and share some holiday memories and see how they liked all the snow (they didn't!!).
Here's the first card we made - I went back to the Annual Catalogue for my inspiration and the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Papers did the trick - two really different cards from one great paper with it's shine and textured embossed images on one side of the papers. Makes it hard to choose which side to use . . . . this card has a definite masculine feel to it and can be used for any age so add one to your box of cards soon!
The next card was definitely more girly with the soft Very Vanilla card base, the Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon and the hand coloured poppy from the new Painted Poppies Stamp set - my ladies did not want to cover up the pretty hummingbirds in the paper pattern but decided the poppy was a worthwhile addition. We stamped the poppy on the envelope too for some extra fun. Sentiments on both cards came from the new Peaceful Moments Stamp set - part of the Peaceful Poppies Suite of amazing and coordinated products!
I brought some valentines treats for them since my next visit will be near the end of the month - and they loved the treat bags from the January Paper Pumpkin kit (I think they loved the Ghirardelli chocolates inside more though)! They will be able to re-use the treat bags to share some chocolate goodies with family or add a gift card - it's the perfect size! They were so easy to put together and there are 20 in the kit - plus there are 10 really cute gift card size cards to make with envelopes. The Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page (join if you do Paper Pumpkins!) has so many alternative options this month that you will love to try at least some of them!


Sign up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products of your choice! Check the links here to get started on your kits. I love getting them each month and offer to make the kits with my customers so we can PP together!
I have only ONE opening left for my current Stamp Club starting February 12/13. Definite opening for Thursday morning but we can squeeze you in for the Wednesday late afternoon group if that works better for you - check with me for all the details or more info on my Events page here.  It's the best way to get the products you want on a budget as you commit to purchasing only $25/month for 8 months in 2020 and one month you get all the hostess benefits without hosting anything (no cooking or cleaning - it's all in my studio!). Can't wait to share some creativity with you!

Let me know what you are stamping in the comments - I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting today, and if you need a new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration flyer let me know and I'll get one to you:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!