Feb 9, 2020

Sunday Share - Some Valentine Card Ideas for YOU to Make!

In case you haven't noticed all the ads for flowers, chocolate, gourmet meals, wine and cards, then I'm here to remind you that Valentines Day is coming up this Friday and I have lots of ideas for you to create your own cards too.
I love this card!! It is made from the Sale-a-Bration Host set called Little Ladybug which is FREE with qualifying workshops of $375. It's easy to get to that amount if you invite friends, family - anyone who loves to make cards or scrapbook with you - and have them order some of their basic paper-crafting supplies. You can hold a workshop in your home, or in my studio (no cooking or cleaning!) or we can do an on line party where everyone orders and you get the host credits. Remind them that with Sale-a-Bration on, they can get free products too - just by buying their basics! And I send out thank you rewards to all shoppers on line at the end of each month so everyone wins!
New this month are the Coordinating Products that include Ladybug Dies so it's super easy to make some fun cards. Are ladybugs a good luck memory from your childhood?? They sure are for me and I got them both as soon as I could order :-)

Here's a quick video on the Little Ladybug stamps with some fun card ideas to try - you won't want to miss it!
The greeting on the card is from the Meant To Be Stamp set in the Annual Catalogue.
Here's some more ideas for you that I made using Meant To Be and Stitched Be Mine Dies - when you use the die with all the mini hearts outline, you are left with the small hearts - I saved them and made a spray of hearts on the top card!
This card features the die greeting from the Parisian Dies - love that we can mix things up and find the word we want in a different set . . . the hearts were die cut from the small heart in the Stitched Be Mine Dies. The papers on all the cards are in the Spring Mini called From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - the "special" comes from the many papers that have foil embossing or background - and it only took a bit to die cut the hearts and use as strips and accents on all my cards.
Need a card for something other than Valentines Day?? Don't forget these papers make great anniversary, wedding and even engagement cards - any occasion that has "hearts" and "love" is a perfect time to grab these papers, punches and stamp sets and make your card . . . this one features the Heart Punch Pack Duo - and the punches work perfectly on some of the designs in the From My Heart papers - awesome idea!! And for a quick and easy 3" x 3" gift card, you can't beat the Heartfelt Lacy Stamp and a few of the sprinkled die-cuts from the previous card idea.
Sign up now for my Coffee and Cards events - this month's dates are February 18th and 20th - you can book either 1 - 3 pm or 7 - 9 pm either day - can't wait to see you!! RSVP on my Events Page (link here) so I know you are coming.

Need some help with a project? Bring it to my Coffee and Cards events and we can work though it - I'd love to help you.

Let me know in the comments which cards are your favourite - and what kind of cards you make for Valentines Day. Need to Shop Now? Click on the button on my sidebar and get started. If you need the current catalogues let me know - I'd be happy to get them to you so you can flip through for ideas and products too . . . .

Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!