Feb 16, 2020

Sunday Share - Coordinating Products Make Your Cards Shine!

When all parts of our outfit coordinates, we can't help but feel good as we step out to work, to visit or for a night on the town.  It's the same thing when we scrapbook or make cards - if the products coordinate we know our layout or card is going to be great!! That's why Stampin' Up! took the guesswork out of the latest Sale-a-Bration Coordinating Products offering - and they've given us some great pairings too.
Check out each item that is offered by clicking on this link and see what each item will go with making it easy to add on to your orders and know it will all work! All items are while supplies last so order soon so you don't miss out!


I had fun with the first set of dies that came into my crafting studio that coordinate with the Happy Birthday Sale-a-Bration stamp set that you can get for FREE with your qualifying order . . . . here's a card I made that really shows how easy it is to make a "wow" card with the extra layering! The dies include cake stands too so you can really jazz up your card . . . . you can purchase the dies and some cardstock supplies and earn the stamp set as your FREE item! A definite win!!

Here's another card made with the Ladybug dies that coordinate with the Sale-a-Bration host set called Little Ladybug - it has the cutest images! The concept artists had so much fun with all the coordinating products and video they made gives you lots of ideas to create more!
Ask me how you can earn the Little Ladybug stamps by hosting a card making party for you and your friends. They will get to buy their regular supplies, have the opportunity to earn Sale-a-Bration FREE items and you can earn the Little Ladybug set - everyone wins at this party! Don't want to clean house or bake for a party?? I can have everyone at my studio or do an online event so all your participants shop from the comfort of their home and when their orders arrive, I'll include a kit for each guest to make the card/s we would have done in person.
And lastly for today, if you love punches like I do then the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper is meant for you - order the punches and you qualify for free Sale-a-Bration items and get the coordinating paper so you are ready to make your cards!

Need to have the Spring Mini Catalogue in your hands? Message me and I will get it to you :-)

Or you can come to my Coffee and Cards events next week - Tuesday or Thursday and either 1 - 3 pm or 7 - 9 pm. RSVP here so I prepare enough kits for the class.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!