Feb 10, 2020

Kylie's Demo Training Blog Hop February 2020 - Peaceful Poppies Suite


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today as we share ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

I'm Ginny Duncan from Maple Ridge, BC Canada. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every idea that we are sharing today.
I was drawn to the Peaceful Poppies Suite from the moment I saw the Mini Catalogue cover at On Stage - I have always loved poppies - partly for the symbolism they represent as a reminder of our war veterans' sacrifices but also because they are such a vibrant flower in our gardens. And they can be so many colours! 
Today's picture shares with you the cards we did in my special Painted Poppies class - and the optional scrapbook layout that some of my participants chose to do. Don't you love how the cards are so many different colours? My class participants were in awe of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series papers we used, and were super happy to take some home to create more cards! The border print was perfect for the layout I chose to do with some of them - and they still have the other half sheet to make cards or feature on another layout page. 
 
I showed a coordinating grid page for the focal layout as most of us like doing double page layouts in our scrapbooks - do you like double pages too or do you mostly do single pages?? 
I love being able to add in some of the coordinating products like the Peaceful Poppies Elements and Sequins to make the layouts special and I always try to have a bit of ribbon somewhere in my layouts. If you check out the cards, you will see I added some of the same Elements and Sequins, and ribbon to the cards we made . . . it was a really fun class to put on for everyone!
If you want to make your own cards or scrapbook pages, here is the link to the products we used and you can get your order started now, or contact me to place your order - but going direct is quicker and it will go right to your home!! 

Thank you so much for visiting today! We have an awesome group  of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and I know you are going to love all their projects. Grab a cup of your favourite beverage and go through all the links. Remember you are currently on my page – Ginny Duncan and I appreciate all your comments!  See who is below my name to know where to go for your next inspiration.


BLOG HOP LIST

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michele - I was a scrapbooker before I started making cards - happy when our DSP gives us some layout Ideas!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous layouts! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. Great layouts for this beautiful DSP! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papers are the real inspiration - thanks for your comments!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful DSP and great projects Ginny! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! It's such pretty DSP, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie - yes I’m on my second package!

      Delete
  6. Great layout ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome - thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  7. Love these layouts Ginny will certainly be casing them if that is ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue- that’s a real compliment - it’s great paper so have fun with it!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly - I think this DSP makes it easy 🙂

      Delete
  9. Wow Ginny Great projects! Your Class participants are very lucky! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poppies are the best flowers - we used to try and guess which colour they would be! Great projects Ginny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun to guess the colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  11. Simply amazing projects. I love the way you have showcased this beautiful paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s really great paper isn’t it? Every sheet has some inspiration for me!

      Delete
  12. Lovely cards Ginny-good to see scrapbook layouts too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!