Nov 20, 2019

Three Day On Line Extravaganza is on NOW!!

Online Extravaganza Nov 20-22

Online Extravaganza is a dream come true for savvy stampers everywhere!

For 3 days only - Stampin' Up! has the colors of the season on sale for up to 15% off. Stock up and save on cardstock, ink pads, and more! Colours from the Regals, Neutrals, and both In Colour collections are on sale, so you'll have the ideal colours to complement your holiday projects!

Plus, 8 popular bundles are on sale for an additional 5% off the already 10% discounted bundle price! These bundles make perfect out-of-the-box gifts for your creative friends and family. Santa could probably use your help sneaking one into your stocking, too!

Shop during the Online Extravaganza sale and you'll enjoy awesome deals on creative gifts you'll be excited to give and you'll avoid all the mall craziness. Deals begin November 20 and end November 22.

I do have orders ready to go in on November 20th and can add your order - but why wait? Shop now and have your order go direct to you! You will still get my thank you for shopping with me . .  . and you'll feel good knowing your order is on it's way :-)

Check out my Events page on my website and book your fun afternoon or evening to make cards, tags and more. Bring a friend and share the fun!

Thanks for shopping with my small business this year, I truly appreciate your support!

Happy Stamping!
Ginny


VIEW ONLINE

DOWNLOAD SALE LIST

Save Even More on the Parcels & Petals Bundle
Online Extravaganza Nov 20-22



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!