Nov 24, 2019

Sunday Share - Let it Snow in November (on cards!)

Our November meeting was the last one of the session for my current Stamp Club - we have such a good time over the year as we stamp, chat, nibble on cookies and share what we are making. One of the traditions we have is to take part in a club card swap at the end of the year and this year the contributions were absolutely amazing!! I was truly blown away with all your creativity - here's a group shot of all the cards for you to see!
For our #simplestamping card this month, I used the Snowman Season stamp set, and the stamped piece as the front for a Hot Chocolate Holder - it could also hold a tea bag or even a seed packet for the gardeners in your life - so many possibilities in one little pouch! What will you put in yours? They also make great place cards at your dinner table!
The full version card using the same Snowman Season stamp set is shown below - a fun way to make your die cut frame stand out! The coordinating punch in the bundle makes quick work of punching the snowman when done!
And it wouldn't be Christmas without lots of shiny bits so the Christmas Gleaming Bundle of products is the answer! Here's the card we made and added embossed Copper Foil Paper and Brightly Gleaming Elements to catch the eye - I know there are lots of you who could make up several variations of this card from the Holiday Catalogue with some of these products - click here to get your shopping done now (and your order will be on it's way in no time!)
I know it's a busy time of the year and I hope you are making time to create your cards and tags for loved ones, friends and co-workers. They will so appreciate the personal touch!!

If you are running out of time, I have two more Coffee and Cards dates in November and then two more days in December for last minute cards, tags and projects . . .  check my Events page on my website and RSVP so I have your kits ready for you! Yes, bring a friend - it's always more fun with friends!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!