Nov 17, 2019

Sunday Share - Las Vegas On Stage and look what we got!!

Note - although I planned to post this on Sunday - I could not get pictures to load from the hotel internet - Plan B was to get it done yesterday when I got home and I totally forgot! So here is my glimpse of On Stage for you - just a wee bit late :-)

I'm in Las Vegas at the Stampin' Up! Conference and today I'm sharing my swap cards as they were all given out yesterday - my group was to design Gift Card Holders so this is mine using the Let it Snow Suite -


and take a look at the awesome cards I got back! So much fun to do these swaps and see how creative others are!

In addition to the card swaps, I made a pillow gift for my roommate Diane -
I really hope she liked it as I had so much fun making it! I don't do a lot of 3D projects but this Brightly Gleaming DSP seemed to call out to me to make this shadow box.

We've had a great time at the conference. When I arrived on Thursday Diane decided we should hit the outlet malls - so we did! Wow, I wish I had a gold card loaded to spend - so much stuff . . . .  what to buy???
Some pictures of around the town in Las Vegas - great weather to shop and explore the city before the conference on Saturday!

And here's a glimpse of the crowd registering at the conference and then some of the new products I'm bringing home (thank you Stampin' Up! for spoiling us with all the gifts!)


and the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure starting in January 2020!! Oh can you tell I'm excited for all of us?? The backpack in the background is what we received at registration to hold all our stuff!
I'm heading home later today and can't wait to see you soon at one of my Coffee and Cards Christmas events - check out my Events page here and book in your date and time!

Meanwhile, if you want to shop from the comfort of your home to buy any of the products I used in my swaps and shadow box and get your order delivered to your door - then use this link and you are on your way!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!