Nov 10, 2019

Sunday Share - Paper Pumpkin Last Call - Holiday Helper - Fun Cards!

Today is the LAST day to order your November Paper Pumpkin Kit - I know it's going to be as great as the October one which sold out on orders - no chance for extra kits! 
Here's what the Paper Pumpkin Design Team says about November's kit - our festive November kit gives you everything you need to bring a touch of handmade cheer to your holiday gifts with 24 gift tags of 4 sizes and designs. So fun!


But we’ll let you in on a little secret: While we designed the kit to help you make gift tags, you can also use it to create simple, festive cards. It’s filled to the brim with pre-printed die cuts like deer, sleds, cardinals, trees, and snowflakes. All you need is cardstock to transform these fun elements into elegant, holiday-themed cards!

We suggest getting ready early for this kit’s card making possibilities by stocking up now on the following coordinating cardstock colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce. It’s everything you need this holiday season for maximum crafting fun. 
I'm going to have a special Paper Pumpkin "Coffee and Cards" day later this month for those who order the November kit so we can get together, make our kits and do some alternates to the kit too! So many great possibilities in one box! And it includes EVERYTHING you need!! Order yours now (click here) so you don't miss out - we all need a bit of creativity in our lives to turn off the stress! Remember on the Month to Month subscription you can suspend any time you won't be home or think the previews aren't your style! 
Have you seen my first  Holiday Helper Newsletters in your email In Box?  Check them out as they will be coming to you for the next few weeks as my Thank You for another wonderful year sharing my ideas and crafting with you! I've spaced them out so you don't get overwhelmed and hope you enjoy the projects as much as I do! I have little teaser posts on my blog before each newsletter so subscribe to the newsletter now so you don't miss all the details! 
And here are a couple of pictures from my last visit to my ladies at The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows - we managed to squeeze in a class even though it was still before the election and I was working pretty much full time . . .  



they are such a fun group as you can see from the picture and they loved making a gift card holder card to get ready for Christmas as well as a birthday card!
Near the end of this week I am heading to a Stampin' Up! conference in Las Vegas - it will be great to see some of my Canadian Team there and meet new demonstrators from around the globe - I've heard we are having some come from the UK and South Pacific - how cool is that?? And we get a preview look at the new catalogues and products coming out in January!  I'm making lots of swaps and some fun table treats too which I can share with you next weekend!

Remember you can order any time - even when I'm traveling by clicking here and the order will go directly to your home - I send special thank you's to my online orders at the end of each month!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!