Sep 3, 2018

Sunday Share - Making cards with The Wesbrooke Ladies

Sunday Share is a day late this week as we headed out camping yesterday, hoping to have some choices of spots with families heading back to school - I think the good weather must have delayed most peoples departures, as the campground was still super busy and only a few spots to choose from!

We lucked out though, and got a prime location where we were told by neighbouring campers that a trailer had pulled out only ten minutes before we arrived - sometimes the camping gods do look out for us! Here's our trailer set up for us to enjoy this week - and it's a breezy +20 C in the shade:
After traveling so much of the spring/summer, I finally got back to making cards with the ladies at The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows last month. They were super happy to be making cards again with me and hoped we weren't going away anymore to make me skip my monthly visit! I assured them any trips would now be worked around my class times so we could still make cards . . . here's a couple of pictures of them hard at work, and then showing off their card making skills!

And here are the cards we made close up - I try to have them make one card for any guys in their lives, and the other for the gals, and where I can I will give them alternate greetings to use such as Thinking of You, Thank You or Happy Birthday.

Only a few more days until you can see everything in the 2018 Holiday Catalogue on line (September 5th) - if you are one of my regular customers then I have either mailed a catalogue to you (if you are out of town, or order only online), or I have one in my studio waiting for you to pick up!  I will be announcing dates to come to my studio and try out some of the new products and when my Christmas/Holiday themed events will be happening so check out the next couple of weeks of posts for more information :-)

If you love Halloween, then you don't want to miss signing up for the September Paper Pumpkin kit - it is going to be "No Tricks, Just Treats" so you can imagine what that might be!
Click on this link to subscribe now so you don't miss out on the fun!

To shop any of the products in the current Annual Catalogue, click here and go directly to my online store. All online orders receive a special "Thank You" from me at the end of each month - I do appreciate you ordering through me and want to let you know!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!