Sep 5, 2018

2018 Holiday Catalogue is Live!

Today is a special day in the Stampin' Up! world as the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is live and you can now order from it too! No more drooling over "sneak peaks" you may have seen - you can create your very own projects as soon as you place your order and it is delivered to your door - either by sending it to me or going directly online here!

Here's a fun video created to show you some of the new products and how to use them - I will be sharing more videos over the next few weeks on the new suites in the catalogue - stay tuned!
I have put the catalogue on my blog sidebar to the right so click on it anytime to see all the amazing new products and kits for you to add to your wish list - and I do have a paper catalogue reserved just for you so contact me soon to pick yours up (or I can  deliver in town!)

Watch for my blog posts next week with dates for my upcoming events so you can come and see the new products and sign up for some awesome holiday card making workshops too!

Subscribe to my newsletters and blog posts so you won't miss anything - the next few months will get super busy as we all know!

And if you want to chat about the new catalogue and pick yours up - then RSVP to my next Make it Monday on September 17th from 7 - 9 pm.  I'd love to share some easy cards with you that you can replicate at home, or use them to add to your box so you always have some on hand. It's a fun night and you are welcome to bring a friend - just RSVP so I can prepare the kits for you :-)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!