Aug 26, 2018

Sunday Share - Lemon Zest for Summer's End!



Do you feel sad when summer starts to wind down, and we know fall is coming? One way to keep that summery feeling is by turning to products that can make you think "summer" even if it isn't anymore.
Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Today's share does just that - citrus-y slices tumble across a card for a bright and cheerful greeting. I do love all the fun greetings in the Lemon Zest Stamp Set, and the fact that there is a coordinating punch makes it super easy to create a fun card with the images - here's a couple of cards I created  . . .  not sure if you can see it, but I added some glitter to the slices to make it look like they were dipped in sugar - yummy!


Want to get your own Lemon Zest going? Then click this link here to order your bundle sent directly to you and you will be making your own colourful cards within the week!

Here's the stamp set and coordinating Lemon Builder Punch for you to look at in my online store - you won't be sorry you picked it up!


And remember this week is the last chance to get the amazing Colour Your Season Bundle of products and the new Watercolor Pencils Assortment. . . . they will be gone after August 31st!


You can also qualify for Bonus Days Coupons when you shop in August - and spend them in September :-). 

Look for more details when you are in my website and store or let me know how I can help you place your order - I'm happy to do it for you if you'd rather not do the online thing!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!