Sep 9, 2018

Sunday Share - Dandelion Wishes makes card magic!

Have you ever looked at a stamp set and thought "I can make magic happen with those stamps"? Well, that's what I thought when I saw the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set in the new Annual Catalogue in June . . .  and last month I was able to show my Stamp Club peeps just how easy it was to create some amazing cards with this set!

Here's what the Stampin' Up! concept artist created for the catalogue . .. . I love that they included more layouts in this catalogue for scrapbookers to see how easy it is to add some stamping interest to their pages . . . .

and here's the stamp set too . . . can't you just imaging how much fun you can have with this set? Click here and add it to your order today so you don't forget!


Here's a couple of the cards we made - the first card was coloured using a D clear block and scribbling Stampin' Write Markers on it, then spritzing with water and stamping on our cardstock - so easy and every card will be slightly different too!
The next card was made by folding the inner card layer in a few places, then adding coordinating Designer Series Papers and the greeting. You can put your message in the blank space, or write on the back of the card - and the best part is the base is a standard card size so it all fits perfectly into your envelope - happy face here!

My next Make it Monday event is September 17th at 7:00 pm so if you want to make some great cards to add to your giving box, then RSVP to join me - either on my website (under events) or message me so I know to prepare enough kits. Friends are always welcome too!

Shop online (click here) anytime for any of my card products or to get a start on your holiday cards - you will be so happy with the results you get!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!