Sep 16, 2018

Sunday Share - Beautiful Blizzard Bundle and Video to start those seasonal cards!

It may seem early to start planning and making Christmas Cards, but the time will quickly come when you panic and wonder how to fit everything into only a few weeks (and then days!). So getting a start now while you have time to plan, create and relax will definitely make you feel so much better!

Today's share from the Holiday catalogue is a fun bundle called Beautiful Blizzard that can be used all through the winter season as it is full of snowflakes of all sizes and greetings that are not just for the holidays.

Look at the cards and projects created by Stampin' Up! for the catalogue -

and then at what the bundle includes - you can't go wrong buying the bundle as you save 10% right away so put it on your wish list or order now!  Or let me know you want it and I will add it to my order going in early this week - after my Make it Monday class tomorrow evening!
If you really like "seeing" before you buy, then check out this video from Stampin' Up! which gives you some great ideas and tips on using this awesome bundle -
Here's a card I made recently with the thinlits (thanks Stampin' Pretty for the idea), and added my greetings from the Merry Christmas to All Bundle (I'll share more on that bundle next time!) or you can click here to check it out now! I sponged colour onto my cardstock before die cutting the words and the snowflakes inside the card - I really like how that turned out!

It's not too late to book a spot for Make it Monday event tomorrow from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. This is a relaxing evening where you make a couple of cards, or even bring a project that you are stuck on how to finish it and we can brainstorm solutions for you! Click on the events section on my website to RSVP now!

Save the dates for my Holiday Catalogue and Cards Event coming September 27th (evening) and September 28, 29 and 30 (daytime). Pick up your own 2018 Holiday catalogue, check my website for times and to RSVP now before you forget!

Bring a friend and enter into my draws for some holiday products and you can get sneak peaks of my Christmas Cards and Tags Classes and sign up while you have a relaxing visit with other crafters.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!