Aug 12, 2018

Sunday Share - Colour Your Season Limited Time only!!

Today's share is all about the new Colour Your Season bundle offered in August BUT only while supplies last!! Which means you need to order it now so you know it's on the way to you!

The Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! PLUS you save 10% when you buy both as a bundle AND you will qualify for a Bonus Days coupon (see below) with your order to spend in September - and that adds up to smart savings for you!


Here's some sample cards you can make with your set as soon as you get it - and because the set includes images for all year, you will reach for this set anytime you need to make a card, or themed layout for your scrapbook pages!



The limited time offer includes a second assortment of our fabulous Watercolor Pencils which are great on their own for colouring the line images - or you can use either our Blender Pens or Aqua Painter to soften and smooth out the lines. Your image will look like you spent hours watercolouring, when you really spent minutes filling in the colours, then blending!


I store my Watercolor Pencils in a Full Wide Stamp Case and include a Blender Pen and Aqua Painter in the box, along with a pencil sharpener so I am ready to colour anytime. Here's pictures of each item and yes, they are all available in my online store!  When you order from me, I will send you a PDF insert for your case so you can quickly find your Watercolor Pencils on your desk or work area! It includes both the original and new assortments on the front, so you always know what colours are in your case :-)


All the items in BOLD are available form my online store - you can shop anytime (click this link now!) and the order will go directly to your home. Not sure about online shopping yet? Ask me to place the order for you! If you haven't picked up your new Annual Catalogue yet, then message me and I will get it to you as soon as I can . . .  and for my out of town customers - you should have yours in the mail! You can also click on the link on my blog to read the PDF version of the catalogue at any time!

And here's the scoop on Bonus Days for you - for every $60 you spend in August (before shipping/taxes) you will earn a Bonus Days Coupon. Stampin' Up! will send you an email with the code which you must keep (or send to me for safekeeping for you!) and you get to use it on any orders you place in September - awesome deal!!

I'd love to share my stamping studio with you so please let me know when you can join me! I have my monthly Make it Mondays on a regular basis - check my events calendar on my website and please RSVP so I can have your kits ready for you to make up! Watch for more events as we get ready for the Holiday season - you won't want to miss any of my fun times!

Next Make it Monday is August 20th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Why not sign up now while you think of it - click here and RSVP!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!