Aug 19, 2018

Sunday Share - Dandelion Wishes makes wonderful cards!

I have some pretty cards to share with you today to take our minds off the smoky haze everywhere in BC. Stay safe all those fighting the wildfires, and those being evacuated - such a scary time for everyone! The pictures on the news are horrific!

My monthly Stamp Club started up again a couple of weeks ago, after a summer break of two months and I focused our class on the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set as there are so many wonderful card possibilities with this set!  Here are the cards we made:
 This card was fun to make - we scribbled some colours on a clear block with Stampin' Write Markers, then a light spritz with water and stamp on the Whisper White Cardstock. Let it dry, stamp the design and die cut with the Stitched Shapes Square die, pop up the die-cut with dimensionals and heat emboss the greeting in White on Basic Black Cardstock. Fussy cut the greeting and pop onto the card! Add Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and done!
This card was a fancy fold card with the card base being the usual 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" single layer, then working our way up from there with layers and some strips cut from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (48 - 6" x 6" sheets) . . . want to make this too? Ask me how!

I absolutely love the scrapbook layout created by the Stampin' Up! design team to showcase the stamp set - take a quick look on p 118 of the Annual Catalogue - isn't it perfect for some great family photos??
And here's another card I shared with my club - super easy to make when you need a card "NOW" by stamping directly on to our Delightfully Detailed Note Cards and Envelopes - add your greeting inside, and you are good to send or hand deliver! And the last card was one from our team meeting where we got to ply with new products from the catalogue - love the new Soft Seafoam paired with Pool Party and White Embossing. Did you notice the Handwritten Background Stamp I used?? It's new in the Annual Catalogue too! And it's in my online store so you can click here to get it!

If you want more options with the Delightfully Detailed Suite then check p 38 in the Annual Catalogue for more ideas and a layout too - I'm so happy that Stampin' Up! is including some layouts in their project designs!
Remember Bonus Days is on for the month of August so anytime you spend $60, Stampin' Up! will send you an email with a code to cash in during September! You can send me the email to keep safe for you - and to remind you to spend it before it expires!

Shop for any of the products listed in my post today by clicking here, or send me an email or message with your wish list! All products in BOLD are available anytime from my online store - please let me know how I can help you!

I have an order going in early next week after my Make it Mondays class on August 20th at 7:00 pm - and can add yours too. Or better yet, why not RSVP here  (scroll down to my calendar and the RSVP) and come and visit me and other crafters - would love to see you!

Happy Stamping :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!