Aug 5, 2018

Sunday Share - Graceful Glass Suite

Happy Long Weekend - on the West Coast it's BC Day on Monday and in many other provinces it is a civic or provincial holiday so enjoy your weekend (we are camping at Coquihalla Lakes)- we are now 1/2 way through summer. Yikes!!!

The Graceful Glass Suite of products in the Annual Catalogue (p 164-165) are made for colour, and for colouring too! Imagine the sun shining on stained glass windows, and that's what this suite of products feels like to me!

Here's the page in the catalogue to give you a taste of what you can create when you have the stamp set and dies on your crafting table . . . .  aren't they gorgeous?? And the best part is they are easy to do with the products in the suite :-)
I have had lots of fun colouring the vellum designs on the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum pages. I've mainly used my Stampin' Blends as you will see in each picture, but you can use Stampin' Up! Markers, Watercolor Pencils, or even the Classic Stampin' Ink Pads and a Blender Pen to get the effect you want! The vellum sheets come in 12 designs (you get 2 of each) and some are panels that can be cut to use on more than one card - you will love what this vellum and some colouring will do for your card creations!


I backed each piece of vellum with Whisper White Cardstock cut to fit so the colouring would pop - except on the bookmark, where I used a strip of So Saffron Cardstock. I love the effect of the stained glass on each card - and there are so many other possibilities in this suite too.  If you look closely, you can see that I used the new Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the panel behind the vellum - just as the name says - it adds a "subtle" textured effect to your cardstock. I think it's my favourite new Embossing Folder!!


Getting the Painted Glass Bundle saves you 10% so why not shop now (click on this link) and get the bundle, plus the paper and you are well on your way to making some awesome cards too!

Can't wait to see what you make and share with this bundle -

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!