Jul 29, 2018

Sunday Share - Accented Blooms in the Spotlight!

Happy Sunday - so good to be back visiting you. While we love our camping trips, sometimes it's hard to do my blog posts when the internet connections aren't the best, and keep fading in and out.

It's definitely turned into a hot summer, so I am showcasing one of my favourite sets from the new Annual Catalogue called Accented Blooms. It first caught my eye because I could see how well it would work with the Tailored Tag Punch - and you know me - if I can get a punch or die to cut a shape for me, then I'm all over it!!

Here's the cards my visitors made when they came to my Catalogue Launch events earlier this month - and they were a big hit as they not only showed off the stamp set, but also some of the new and bright In Colors for 2018-2020. Which colour would you have picked?

Here's another card I did while we were travelling, copying the one from the catalogue on p 19 - if you are short of time, or need inspiration the catalogue is the place to go! I used watercolour pencils and smoothed the edges with my blender pen - a great way to colour your images!

And here is the stamp set, and coordinating punch - both are available at my online store (click here), or message me to add to my next order going in if online is not your choice!




There are only a few days left to purchase your Starter Kit and get the bonus ink pads FREE - in addition to all the goodies you can choose in your Starter Kit, this added bonus (with a value of $92.25) makes signing up a real bargain - and I know most of you are always looking for ways to stretch your budget! Check it out by clicking this link here and you won't regret it. Only until July 31st!!! 

And if you are looking to stock up on your patterned papers, then our Designer Series Paper special is still on - but again only until July 31st! Perfect opportunity to share with friends and save money too! Which ones are you picking up on sale??? Click here, and shop now and they will come right to your door - easy!!
I hope you are fitting in some crafting time - it's an easy way to "beat the heat" of the great outdoors this summer, and if you've got younger ones (or visiting littler ones) then it's a perfect chance to get some quiet time that we all need to balance the more active fun outside! And the bonus is that you have some cards made for when you need them, or maybe some pictures put in an album for family and friends to look at your memories!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!