May 28, 2018

Sunday Share - for the grad in my world!

In our travels last week, we visited our family in the West Kelowna and got to see our oldest granddaughter Hayley all dressed up for her high school graduation banquet and dance. She looked absolutely beautiful in her long dress and her special date for the evening was all decked out in his suit and a bow tie to match her dress. The grads did a walk through the park just before their dinner so we could see them in all their lovely outfits - and the weather even cooperated with some sun peaking through the clouds as they walked along the waterfront in Kelowna.

Here's a couple of pictures from our time with her to share with you - and the card and framed art I made for her too . . . .

All dressed up with her dad, younger sister and brother -


And relaxing at our campsite the next day -


Here's her card with a bookmark


And the inspiration frame I made -


That's it for now and it's a wee bit late as I had problems uploading pictures yesterday(the perks of camping!).

Remember to use my Shop Now link anytime to get your products and a reminder that the current catalogue ends May 31st (Thursday) so if you still need last minute products that are retiring get them now!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!