May 15, 2018

Sunday Share - a little bit late!!

We are busy packing to go on a long camping vacation celebrating my hubby's retirement and I completely forgot what day of the week it was! I am going to have to set reminders on my phone calendar so I don't forget while we are travelling. I am sure I will have lots to share with you as we visit so many places in BC, AB and SK before heading back to BC in June.  And I hope to have some cards to share too!!

Today's share is about my last month's class at The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows where I meet with a group of lovely ladies each month, and we make cards for them to use when they have an occasion to celebrate with family or friends - I usually have one card that can be a "Thinking of You' design and another for birthdays.  This month was no exception and they really liked the birthday card that can be used for anyone, of any age. Here's the gang with their creations, and a close up of the cards we made:

They are such a fun group - I love my monthly visits to the The Wesbrooke!!


This card comes together really quickly as you cut a 3" square of Designer Series Paper diagonally to make the triangles, then add the mat with your greeting stamped to coordinate with the cardstock and Designer series Paper. This card used Dapper Denim as the main colour, which is one of the In Colors retiring at the end of May, so get your order in quick with my online store (link here), if you don't want to miss out!


This was a really pretty card to make, and used up some of the retiring Designer Series Paper called Whole Lot of Lovely - it has been great to use for so many cards! You can still use the card as a sketch idea for using up some of your own papers . . . and you know you want to use those papers up (so you can buy more, right???)

Remember while I am travelling in our trailer, you can still shop and have your orders go directly to your home - just click on the link (here) and you are in my store and can set up your account and away you go! I am happy when you can get your orders sent to you anytime (day or night!) you need to replenish your basics, or shop for your wish list items and I send out thank-yous to all my online shoppers at the end of each month - although while we are travelling my May order thanks yous will be sent on our return for the end of June :-). If you have trouble with the online system, send me an email and I'll do my best to help you - subject to WiFi connections, that is!! 

Thanks for stopping by today - 

Happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!