May 6, 2018

Sunday Share - time to Share What You (I) Love!

It's Sunday Share day again - and I promised I would start sharing cards I'm making with the new Share What You Love bundles available to our customers as an Early Release throughout May, and then individually in the new Annual Catalogue starting June 1st!

The biggest bonus to getting one of the bundles now is the FREE products that come with each option - check them all out (click here) and decide which one is for you!

My card share today was made with a few of the new products - take a look and see if you can figure out which ones are new in the picture - pretty easy - as I think it's everything except the Blends!


I am super happy to see some favourite colours returning with the 2018 Colour Revamp (that's a really BIG colour refresh!) and used some Mint Macaron for my card base. I stamped the flower image on some Shimmery White cardstock - in person you can see the shimmer, and then stamped the flowers again on a smaller strip and fussy cut them after colouring with the Rich Razzleberry Blends! I popped the cut flowers onto the stamped ones for some added dimension then added some of the Artisan Pearls to the centre of each flower. The strip of Designer Series Paper is so pretty with the pearlized accents on each sheet - I'll probably be using it on all my cards for awhile! The Designer Series Paper is also extra thick so will make great boxes or 3-D items!

If you are a regular customer of mine and live out of town, then your new catalogue has been ordered and will be on it's way to you. Local customers can pick up their catalogues at my Catalogue Launch event July 5, 6 and 7th. Be sure you are on my customer list by placing your orders with me and I will keep you up to date on all the new products by sending you all the current catalogues.

Enjoy the sunshine and the rest of your weekend - take time to do some creating too!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!