Jun 10, 2018

Sunday Share - Catching up on our trip, with some cards for you

I did plan on being able to share something of our trip each week with you but we had no consistent internet connections since leaving family in Sundre AB last Friday, so today's post will give you a couple of prairie pictures, and some cards that I made on the road too!

First a shot of the "goes forever" road that we saw driving to Saskatoon and around the area. My cousin took us to Moose Jaw where we did the Underground Tunnel Tours - if you have never done them put it on your bucket list as they were fascinating! Unfortunately we were not allowed to take any pictures, so you need to check them out yourselves on line.

One night as we headed back to the campground from her place we were just in time to see the sun setting - beautiful sky!

And we stayed at Gordie Howe Campground - what were the chances we would get #9 site???  The hedges between each site were lilac bushes - and boy did our allergies ever suffer as they were all blooming!

As we headed  back west this week, we stayed a couple of days in Drumheller - the badlands are really different and great for picture taking! As the weather turned super hot (only for those two days) we weren't able to tour the museum since we couldn't leave Sammy in the car.

Here's a couple of cards to share with you - both made with the Share What You Love suite of products - and available now to everyone with the new catalogue - love the pearly shine to the Share What You Love Designer Series papers - they go so well with the Pearlized Doilies. They were featured in my May Newsletter and I made a couple of different options.



Remember while I am travelling, you can shop anytime by going directly to my store, click on this link, and have your products delivered directly to you!

Meanwhile - save the date for July 5-6-7 for my Catalogue Launch when you can pick up your catalogue and see and play with some of the new products. Check my website for the times each day :-)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!