Jan 5, 2020

Sunday Share - Timeless Tulips Bundle and Save the Date!!

The new 2020 January - June Mini Catalogue is now live and I am so happy to share with you over the next few weeks some of the projects we did at On Stage in Las Vegas to introduce us to the amazing array of products available - you will love adding some of these stamps, punches, dies and papers to  crafting time!!
In addition, when you shop from this Mini or from the regular catalogue you can earn FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration flyer as soon as your purchases reach $60 - so take a look through the catalogue and flyer in the sidebar links and see below to get your own copy soon!
Sale-a-Bration is always the best time to think about joining Stampin' Up! - it's when I signed up and so did most of my team! There's always extra rewards for signing and this year is no exception - look what you can get as an add-on to your kit (which already includes $165.00 worth of product of your choice for $135.00; a complete business package for order taking and no tax or shipping) and it's worth up to $100 more depending on which stamp set you choose!!!
I was able to get the Mini Trimmer and Designer Series Paper Sampler to see them for myself and I can tell you that it's worth going for even if you decide you don't want to do anything more than get the kit  . . . . but if you like the products then why not stay for the discount - that's being a smart shopper!! 
Today I'm sharing the card we made using the Timeless Tulips Bundle - it's a DistINKtive stamp set with lots of greetings and a coordinating punch for some quick and easy tulip making - the Rococo Rose goes so well with the Pear Pizzazz leaves and we added Wink of Stella over the punched flowers for some added glimmer. I really like the Linen Thread wrapped around the Whisper White layer and tied - it almost takes on a soft green look from the cardstock . . . 
Here's a look at the stamp set and the punch - you will love what you can make using them and I know they will be a great addition to your crafting space. Take a look at p 43 in the 2020 Mini Catalogue for some more ideas,  then start making your own projects! These would make a great border on spring layouts too!
Join me next Saturday January 11th from 11 am - 4:00 pm for my Catalogue Launch party - we always have so much fun and you will make a card, see (and try) new products on display, check out Paper Pumpkin kits, enter into draws for some products and you can shop my retired products basket too! RSVP on my Events page here so I have enough kits ready for you - and yes, friends are welcome to join you :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!