Dec 29, 2019

Sunday Share - Happy New Year 2020 and more NEW!

It's New Year's Eve in two days and I'm taking the opportunity to wish each of you a fun celebration with family and/or friends or a quiet time just curled up in front of the fire with a good book (doesn't that sound good??).
Enjoy a drink and some nibbles while you dream of the new year and new possibilities. I always love turning to a fresh page in my calendar and planner - it feels so good to know that each page gives us a chance for a fresh start on our dreams!
January 3rd will bring a new catalogue filled with great new products to our Stampin' Up! world too - I can't wait to show you some of the items I've been able to buy ahead so I have samples ready for you to see at my Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Launch Party -

Save the DateSaturday January 11th 2020, from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm

Book your spot now on my Events page so I know you are coming and have enough card kits prepared - bring  a friend too - it's always more fun to share your crafting time . . .  and you will get your own copy of the new catalogue too!

Come and make a card to take home, check the displays featuring lots of new products (and favourites from the Annual Catalogue), and enter to win prizes!
Want to check out Paper Pumpkin kits? I'll have samples from the most recent kits for you to see - they are a great value for beginning stampers as well as more experienced crafters as they include pretty much EVERYTHING in the box so you can take it with you and make the projects. And I can help you sign up so you are ready for the next kit release - a new one every month! Can't wait? Sign up here and you are good to go!
And if you've been too busy to do your final shopping from the Holiday catalogue and Year-End Closeout then you've still got a few days - last day is January 2nd so shop the link now!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!