Jan 26, 2020

Sunday Share - Best Dressed Suite to Impress Everyone

Today I'm sharing the last of the card ideas from our November convention in Las Vegas - being able to visit warm places in winter and play with new products while stamping with friends (both long time and new) is a definite perk about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Here's what we made with the Dressed to Impress stamp set on the adorable 3" x 3" Note Cards and Envelopes - and touched each one with the Wink of Stella brush for some quick glitter magic!
The Suite is full of awesome products (see them all here) that coordinate for the perfect card idea or scrapbook layout - how fun it would be to do a layout of your kids/grandkids and friends playing dress-up?  And the mini purse dies will have you creating so many varieties to put your note cards in - a perfect gift for a co-worker, neighbour or anyone who likes to keep in touch with fashion ideas!

Here's a card I had to make for my niece who loves shoes - sorry I didn't get a picture before I wrote in it so that's what all the extra bits are covering! The little shoe box pops up when you open the card! Want to make it yourself? then click this link and start ordering :-) or message/email me to get your order done.
And here's a couple more ideas from Stampin' Up! concept artists on what you can do with this set and the Note Cards and Envelopes -
I'm sure loving the Paper Pumpkin kits this year - the January one called I'll Bee Yours is perfect for so many different card ideas - did you know I hold a special class near the end of each month for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers so we can make our kits together and share some alternate ideas too! Here's a look at January's kit from Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin Blog -
Sign up here and get started with the February kit which is going to be all full-size cards and if you subscribe for 3, 6 or 9 months you also get a FREE Sale-a-Bration product of your choice too!!
My next Coffee and Cards events are February 18th and 20th. Check my Events page on my website to sign up for your best time!! I feature quick and easy card ideas for new stampers or ways to use up your stash for more experienced stampers. Bring a project that you are working on and do it in the calm and creative environment in my studio - lots of fun!!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!