Jan 12, 2020

Sunday Share - Peaceful Poppies Suite of Colour Class!

There's a really good reason that today's featured suite is on the front cover of the 2020 January - June Mini Catalogue - the poppies are almost bursting off the pages in all their gorgeous colours!
This card is another that we made during our On Stage Conference last November in Las Vegas and it shows the colours in the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Papers beautifully . . . . . . .
I love all the line art images in the stamps and the fact that we have coordinating dies makes it that much better. In fact, I love this suite so much that I am offering a special class so you can create some magic too!
Those that attended my Open House yesterday were so excited with the feature board I made that they signed up for the class right away - so don't delay. Here's the details for you:
Sign up now  for Painted Poppies Card Class and make 4 fabulous cards to take home. This is a product class – meaning you will receive at the class, use and take home:

1.     Painted Poppies Stamp Set $31 value
2.    Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper ½ pack $8.00 value – you can opt for a full package $15.75 value (and pay $60)
3.     Peaceful Poppies Elements  $8.75 value

Retail cost would be $68.38 plus s/h and taxes (because you would need to buy a full pack of DSP) and you pay only $50/60 and you will make 4 cards (or 3 cards plus a pocket or regular layout). I will provide inks, and all the extra cardstock/products to make the cards. You will have lots of DSP paper to take home and make more cards as well as the stamp set and Elements that are not used (there are lots in the package!).

Please bring your paper trimmer, scissors and adhesives  – if you run out, I will have some available for sale at the class.  You might want to bring a couple of clear blocks for your stamps too.

Deadline to sign up is January 16th at 9:00 pm (end of my Coffee and Cards class) 

I will be placing all orders after my Coffee and Cards event that evening so I know the products will arrive and we can set the class dates. Message me to book your class and ask me about sharing with a friend option so you can create together! Here's some more card ideas from the Mini Catalogue - there's no end to what you can create!!
Check my Events page to see when your next free afternoon or evening is and book the time with me - you will love having some time for yourself and you'll go home with some cards to wow your family and friends!! 

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!