Dec 15, 2019

Sunday Share - Last Minute Card Ideas For You!

Do you still have some cards to do and can't decide where to start? Here's a some quick and easy cards that we did at my Coffee and Cards - Christmas events during the past few weeks . . . so grab your patterned papers and some coordinating cardstock and get those cards done!

The Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack was perfect for letting everyone choose their favourite colour cardstock, and then taking a coordinating plaid and ink colour to make the card shine! Well, the Gold Foil die cut stars from the Stitched Stars Dies helped with the shine part!!
I couldn't resist using the Pine Tree Punch to make some plaid Christmas Trees on this card - and the gold stamped circle behind each tree really highlighted their places on the card. While I chose to do a Whisper White Thick card base, and a Whisper White panel for my layering, you could pick one of the colours in the plaid for your card base or the top layer to change things up!
This next card shows off the Brightly Gleaming DSP with its pretty ornaments punched from the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack - punches make quick work of adding embellishments to your cards! Good news for everyone who loves this DSP and most of the products in this suite -they will be coming back in the Annual Catalogue in June 2020 in a special Christmas section - can you see me doing my happy dance??? I only have the tiniest pieces left of that DSP pack - it was great for so many projects!
And if you are needing a quick tag to add to a bottle as a hostess gift - then these super easy tags are the answer! Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 8 1/2" x 3" (you get 3 tags from one piece of cardstock) and score one end at 3". Punch a hole in the short scored end with a 2" Circle Punch and use the punched out piece for your greeting - this one came in the October Paper Pumpkin kit - such a great greeting for the tag or cards too . . . . corner round each of the four outside corners if desired; Garden Green Cardstock layer is 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"; DSP is 5" x 2 1/2" (and is from my retired supply). I added some retired ribbon to the layers before adhering to the tag base.  I corner rounded the ends to match the bottom two corners but you can leave it all squared too!
Looking for some supplies to tide you over to the new year? Then check out my online store here and shop the Year-End Clearance as well as regular products! I'm sure that Santa would love to leave some gifts under the tree chosen by you - for you!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!