Dec 4, 2019

Year End Clearance - you don't want to miss out on your favourites!!

Year-End Closeout Sale

If you love great deals, our Year-End Closeout is the best time to shop.

You'll get great discounts on retiring Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets and items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so shop early for the best selection! And don't forget: This offer is while supplies last only. Sign up for my newsletters to get all the details, every time!

I still have some spots open at my Coffee and Cards next week to help you make some last minute fun cards and/or tags for your holiday gifts. You can still book for December 10th from  7 - 9 pm; or December 12th from 1 -3 pm or 7 - 9 pm. RSVP now using the Events page on my website link below.

Happy Stamping!
Ginny


SHOP NOW



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!